How to Apply for Financial Aid for 2016-2017 or 2017-2018:
Start With the FAFSA
Applying for financial aid is FREE. There are many ways to pay for college through financial aid, so applying must be a priority. You apply for the majority of financial aid by completing a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You can complete this application as soon as possible at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
To complete a FAFSA you will need the following information:
- EPIC Bible College’s school code: 034033
- Your Social Security Number
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s and other records of money earned
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
If you are a dependent student, one of your parents will need an FSA ID to sign electronically.
2016-2017 FAFSA covers the school year from July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
2017-2018 FAFSA covers the school year from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
If you need help completing the FAFSA please set up an appointment with EPIC’s Financial Aid. Please collect all your financial records, such as tax returns, and bring them to the office.
- Create a personal FSA username and password at www.fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete a FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- You will receive a SAR (Student Aid Report) in your email within 3 days. Please keep for your records.
- An Award Letter will be sent to you from the schools you listed on the FAFSA
- See a Financial Aid Officer for advising. Contact Us
- Complete Admission forms
- Students Enrolled must complete the Verification process to receive aid if selected for the Verification Process. (See Financial Verification).
Federal Stafford Direct Loan Application
Loan application will also be obtained through the financial aid office. Additional information and instruction will be sent with the Award Letter. Each student must complete the following:
- Master Promissary Note (www.studentloans.gov)
- Entrance Interview (www.studentloans.gov)