Students who register for courses at Epic Bible College must have completed the admission process, or are in process of applying for admission, with a minimum of having submitted a personal application form, autobiography, one reference and paid application fee.
Steps to complete Registration
- Complete Admission forms
- Academic Advisor
- Meet with Academic Advisor to determine classes needed
- Any forms completed or submitted, such as transcripts
- Submit all admission forms
- Register for classes (Registration Forms are available in the main office by request)
- Financial Aid
- Meet with the Financial Aid Officer, whether you believe you are eligible or not
- Complete all necessary forms. No funds will be dispersed until all forms are complete.
Early registration opens one month prior to the beginning of the quarter or session. See Academic Calendar for dates. Late registration extends into the first week of classes with a $25.00 late registration fee. Registration is not complete until the student has paid all fees (unless financial aid is awarded), has completed all registration material and has turned it into the Registrar.