Epic Bible College and Graduate School (EPIC) is a member of Transnational Association of Christian College and Schools (TRACS) [15935 Forest Road, Forest, VA 24551; Telephone: 434.525.9539; e-mail: email@example.com] having been awarded Accredited status as a Category IV institution by the TRACS Accreditation Commission on November 1, 2016; this status is effective through November 3, 2019 . TRACS is recognized by the United States Department of Education, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE). As a Category IV institution, EPIC is authorized to grant Associates, Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees.
Epic Bible College endorsements include:
- State of California license to grant degrees by The California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education.
- United States Department of Veteran’s Affairs approved for the training of veterans and veteran’s dependents under the various applicable public laws.
- Association of Christian Schools International.
- National Association of Nouthetic Counselors.
- United States Department of Justice and Education approved for the training of foreign students.
Our graduates have met, at various times, the educational and/or ordination requirements with the following:
- Assemblies of God
- Baptist (many types)
- Calvary Chapel
- Christian Evangelical Assemblies
- Church of God in Christ
- Church of God of Prophecy
- Church of the Open Bible
- Evangelical Bible Mission
- Evangelical Church Alliance
- Foursquare Gospel
- Independent Ministers Association
- Missionary Assistance Placement